Spring Staff Picks 2019
Published On Mar 25, 2019
1. Exotic Patchouli and Narcissus - Jen (Graphics) - I love this spring scent. It combines earth notes with fresh herbs. Its scent fills the room with spring!
2. Soft Peony - Josh (Social Media) - This candle is all of spring in one little jar. It's a different but special take on a favorite fragrance!
3. Gerber Daisy and Pineapple - Winnie (Production) - This candle provides your room with a pleasing aroma. I love the simplicity and the sweet smell!
4. Tuberose Oud - Anthony (Graphics) - It's an amazing bundle of spring freshness. Reminds me of a delightful spring time walk in the park.
5. Lavender Hemp - Shawna (Senior Product Development Manager) - I like that it's herbal and not to floral. It's great for relaxing and perfect for spring.
6. Cooling Eucalyptus - Jamie (Product Development) - The final touch after cleaning my apartment. The crisp, eucalyptus leaf supported by a light peppermint note is soothing and makes the room feel extra clean.