Published On Jun 04, 2023
When it comes to gifts for Dads, we've got you covered! From the candle-loving connoisseur to the Dad who "swears" he doesn't like candles... we've got fragrances that will have him hooked! Plus, doesn't every hardworking father figure deserve to light a candle and enjoy a little self-care? Click here to shop our Father's Day Curation.
See below for 10 gift ideas curated by the DW Home Team!
1. Sea Salt Sandalwood: A classic not-too-flowery scent for Dad. If he likes clean, fresh fragrances, he'll love this one. Plus, the deep navy jar feels so chic!
2. #1 Dad: Self-explanatory! And he'll think of you every time he lights it up.
3. Calming Waves Room & Linen Spray: These water-based sprays are safe to use on linens, furniture, and of course - the bathroom.
4. Sandalwood Myrrh Hand Cream: Whether he'll admit it or not, those hardworking hands need some TLC! This hand cream is super moisturizing and definitely smells Dad-worthy!
5. Game Day: For the sporty dad who attends every game... from the couch! Thiss candle will bring the Man Cave to life!
6. Barber Shop:
A nostalgic, memory-inducing scent. What is it with Dads and haircuts anyways?
9. Auto Shop:
This candle literally smells like two stroke in a garage. Great for the Dad who loves classic cars and weekend car shows!
10. Smoked Birch & Myrrh:
A refined, classic scent for the Dad who knows a little bit about fine fragrance!
Shop these + more as part of our entire Father's Day curation here